Keera Erquilenne, Code Agent, Riot Girl, Noob@Heart


[ 2015.01.18 16:26:44 ] Joy Linnataar > Known Ganker and Extortionist Keera Erquilenne in the system. Miners BEWARE


Keera Erquilenne - Code Agent, Riot Girl, Noob@Heart

I play EVE Online. I shoot at spaceships, often at those that can't shoot back.



2015-03-05

Smart Marketing



Just a quick update today:
The last few days were pretty busy as I relocated my industry dude to nullsec in an effort to get into some serious PI and manufacturing (which should help me Plex at some point, ideally). 
Before doing so, I wanted to sell some of that character’s assets that I no longer had any use for. It was mostly useless crap that was barely worth selling, but there was also a Skiff from back in my mining days that I wanted to sell for profit.  And as we all know, there is only one great way to sell such a supreme mining vessel for good ISK: set up a (slightly) overpriced sell order and then gank the crap out of everything in the area not called Skiff or Procurer.  


1MN MWD - classic
I cruised through the belts of Scheenins looking for potential customers and soon found a person that definitely looked like he needed to upgrade his mining vessel. Being the nice person that I am, I went ahead and took care of his old Mackinaw, relieving him of all the worries that go along with getting rid of such an outdated and inferior ship. 




After the deed was done I sent the miner the usual decommission notice and offered him the chance to acquire his very own mining permit, which he sadly declined – you can’t win ‘em all, I guess.


I actually wanted to gank some more ships to increase the pool of potential customers, but it was late and I was tired, so I called it a night. 


Next morning I saw that my Skiff was sold - bought by the guy I ganked.

I supplied a tanky mining ship and created demand by wrecking an untanked vessel – basic economics working in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment